Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22

hello
another typical day in store for us.

cora's stealing the baby's blankets and using them as dresses, pretending she's cinderella. she put on her butterfly dress this morning and reminded me that "my ronni give me dress" and that "my papa love my dress" it's amazing how she remembers certain things!

Baba (Cora made up this name for the baby) slept very well last night (thank you, baba!) He slept from about 9-9:30 until 4:30 this morning! that was wonderful, he actually did about the same the night before. he's even doing better than expected with spreading out his feedings. the doc instructed me that he should be eating every 4 hours, not every 2-3 like he was before. so, i'm just offering him more formula at a time, and he's doing good! Did I mention he's already 15 1/2 pounds?

things we're working on for BaBa:

things we're working on for Cora:




Comments:
Her Ronni has good taste in clothing too, hopefully she'll remember that as she gets older and has to start shopping for herself.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]