Monday, July 27, 2009

Mommy had a life!

Wow! I was finally given a night off and my awesome sister, Roniqua, took me out. I was treated to dinner, drinks, a party, a street festival, then a bar.
It's been over a year since I've really been able to take a night and go out like this before. The last time I can remember being out was 2 St. Patrick's Days ago. As strange as it was to not be mommy for a night, I had a lot of fun.
Thanks, Ronni for a great night! You have awesome friends and coworkers... and you have the weirdest of the weirdos who hit on you. What's up with that? No one tried to fight you though, yea!

Comments:
I heard about this epic evening! Im sure you had a great time. I love what a little alcohol and good company can do for a fun filled evening.
 
I do have the weirdest of weirdos that hit on me. I think I should start a blog on the weird things the weirdos say to me.

No one would believe it.

It was FUN...we'll have to go out again soon!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]